- The NCW Behavioral Health Chelan-Douglas Crisis Hotline: (509)662-7105 or (800)852-2923
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (Online Chat Available): (800)273-8255 / TTY: (800)799-4889
Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio (en español): (888)628-9454
- Anonymous Crisis Text-Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- Crisis Line For Teens and Youth (6pm - 10pm PST): 1-866-TEENLINK / (866)833-6543
- National Child Abuse Hotline: (800)422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800)656-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line: (800)273-8255, chat online, or send a text message to 838255
Washington Recovery Help Line: (866)789-1511
(24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health)
National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI Washington
– Mental Health Warm Line (hosted by NAMI Greater Seattle): (800)782-9264
If you’re feeling alone, confused and just need to talk to someone who understands but are not in a crisis, call and
trained volunteers will listen. Mon, Tue, Thur 8am-4pm; Wed 9am-7pm
- NAMI National
– The NAMI National Helpline can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm ET, at (800)950-NAMI (6264)
Local Community Resources
- Substance Abuse Family and Friend Support Group (The Center for Alcohol and Drug Abuse): every Thursday, 5:30pm at 411 Okanogan Ave., Wenatchee (blue house). If you have concerns about possible substance abuse in a close friend or family member, this meeting will help you
understand how you can help. Questions? Call (509)662-9673
- Family Caregiver Support Group (Aging & Adult Care of Central WA): first four Wednesdays of every month 3:30-5pm at 50 Simon Street, East
Wenatchee. Questions? Call (509)886-0700.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training: for public servants and caring individual who want to learn how to respond to a person who seems to be in a mental health crisis. Please contact Catholic Family and Child Services at (509)662-6761.
- Suicide Prevention Training (QPR / "Question, Persuade, Refer"): training is helpful for anyone wanting to help others who may be suicidal. Please contact Catholic Family and Child Services at (509)662-6761.
- Suicide Survivor Support Group: 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7pm at Grace Lutheran Church (Wenatchee) hosted by Compassionate Friends.
- For a comprehensive Social Services directory for Chelan and Douglas counties, CLICK HERE.
- For a comprehensive list of local Support and Education groups, CLICK HERE.
- For a comprehensive list of web links for local organizations, CLICK HERE.
- Another comprehensive community resource is the Washington Information Network 2-1-1 (WIN 211).
- Washington State Public Mental Health Complaint Line: (360)725-3752