- The NCW Behavioral Health Chelan-Douglas Crisis Hotline: (509)662-7105 or (800)852-2923
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (Online Chat Available): (800)273-8255 / TTY: (800)799-4889
Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio (en español): (888)628-9454
- Anonymous Crisis Text-Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- Crisis Line For Teens and Youth (6pm - 10pm PST): 1-866-TEENLINK / (866)833-6543
- National Child Abuse Hotline: (800)422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800)656-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line: (800)273-8255, chat online, or send a text message to 838255
Washington Recovery Help Line: (866)789-1511
(24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health)
National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI Washington
– Mental Health Warm Line (hosted by NAMI Greater Seattle): (800)782-9264
If you’re feeling alone, confused and just need to talk to someone who understands but are not in a crisis, call and
trained volunteers will listen. Mon, Tue, Thur 9am-5pm; Wed 9am-7pm
- NAMI National
– The NAMI National Helpline can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm ET, at (800)950-NAMI (6264)
- The Greater Wenatchee Valley Community Resource Directory [Last Updated: June 15, 2017]
- SAGE (Safety Advocacy Growth Empowerment): support for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, & more.
24/7 Crisis Line: (509)663-7446
- Substance Abuse Family and Friend Support Group (The Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment): every Thursday, 5:30pm at 411 Okanogan Ave., Wenatchee (blue house). If you have concerns about possible substance abuse in a close friend or family member, this meeting will help you understand how you can help. Questions? Call (509)662-9673
- Family Caregiver Support Group (Aging & Adult Care of Central WA): first four Wednesdays of every month 3:30-5pm at 50 Simon Street, East Wenatchee. Questions? Call (509)886-0700.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training: for public servants and caring individual who want to learn how to respond to a person who seems to be in a mental health crisis. Please contact Catholic Family and Child Services at (509)662-6761.
- Suicide Prevention Training (QPR / "Question, Persuade, Refer"): training is helpful for anyone wanting to help others who may be suicidal. Please contact Catholic Family and Child Services at (509)662-6761.
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group: 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7pm at Grace Lutheran Church (1408 Washington St., Wenatchee) hosted by The Compassionate Friends Wenatchee Valley Chapter. Questions? Call (509)860-3620
- Community Housing Network: providing coordinated access to housing and shelter for residents of Chelan and Douglas counties.
Call (509)888-9035 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
- Washington State Public Mental Health Complaint Line: (360)725-3752
A comprehensive statewide resources directory is the Washington Information Network 2-1-1 (WIN 211).
A comprehensive Social Services directory for Chelan and Douglas counties, CLICK HERE. [Last updated: Oct. 10, 2016]
Resources to Help Children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder:
Autism Resources for Families
Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
Creating a Home Where Your Child Can Thrive with a Disability
CDC Autism Links and Resources
Estate Planning for Parents of Special Needs Kids
Planning for the Future for Seniors with Special Needs
Operation Autism for Military Families
Moving with Special Needs Kids
Temple Grandin's Teaching Tips
Caring 4 Our Kids